Hello,
ask pls ._.

t-raphisheart.bs.com



♥ Wednesday, January 28, 2009


Alrite..., let's start from

last Friday, 23/01/09....

After performance we are released which is at 2pm.. After dat.., me and Sim See(6C) went to popular with me den we saw a super COOL pencil~ We both bought one each~ :) Sim See's one BLUE while mine's PINK~ ^^

Today??

Today in school was a boring day... Zzzz.... Dat's all~ No more comments~

ZM'S house~

Maybe going to ZM's house next sunday... But oso maybe this Sunday.. But if this Sunday i cant go~ My father will be at overseas~ :) Malaysia~ I dunnoe which part?? If got go den me and zy and rebacca will be wearing Light Blue Shirt and Dark blue Skirt(maybe only) and wearing high heels~ Haha~ pretty??... lols... just jking~ ^~^
~BUT HOPEFULLY I CAN GO LA~

Blogged With Love @ 12:20 AM


♥ YOU
The Blogger [:

Photobucket Karis.S{♥}
Birhtday ; {05|09|1997}
School ; I study at a STUPID school called ANDERSON
1/4'10
12going13
Virgo pwns you(:
I ♥ dancing ALOT
I ♥ *HIM*
Photobucket ♥/KENCYN,
Audition
Lv.24
Amatuer
Single
Female
LotsOfLove ; FAM
Karis Seah

Create Your Badge F.H
bold underline strike italic

♥ AskMeeeeAnything
NoeMeWell .

♥ Plurkkk
ListenToMyRubbishh .

Plurk.com
♥ Chit-Chats
Dump everything here .


ShoutMix chat widget


♥ Loves
ILY :]

{♥}SHINee!
{♥}SuperJunior!
{♥}SuperJunior-M!
{♥}SNSD!
{♥}Girls Generation!
{♥}Big Bang!
{♥}Kara!
{♥}ZhiMin
{♥}ZhiYun
{♥}Jamaine
{♥}Rebacca
{♥}JiaYing
{♥}Jodeen
{♥}Joyce
{♥}Sim See
{♥}Cherlyn
{♥}Kelly
{♥}JiaXuan
{♥}Ixora
{♥}JieYi
{♥}Jie En
{♥}Yong Qi
{♥}Claire
{♥}PCPSClass5/6H'08/09
{♥}ANDSSClass1/4'10

♥ Music
Everyone love it, right ?


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.




♥ Credits
Don't remove it [: ♥

Designer : CATHERINE
Basecodes : Elfie
Image : x
Others : x o x o