Hello,
ask pls ._.

t-raphisheart.bs.com



♥ Friday, January 16, 2009
~I HATE REGINA LEE FOREVER~


I am feeling so terrible... I cried and cried and cried again... Non-stop... She scolded me dog scolded me bitch and scolded me dumb gal~ I'm a gal who was born to be bullied and scolded... I've get used to it.... I was scolded by my parents my friends( excluding jm,zy,zm,rs,jy ) scolded by my siblings and my sibling's gf/bf..

The 1st message i sent Regina Lee...,

Sorry, my mum dun allow me to message you already..

Her Reply....,

So? I oso dun wan to message you. Bye

The second message...,

Wad's tis kind of attitude? people talk to you nicely you oso dun appreciate..

And so on.....


Next few messages....

Her reply....,

ya.ya.dog.shutup la hor.u think u who. i nv say iwan to cum your hse...and u pay me 80 bucks for ur bday present.. Dun talk so much

Sixth message....

you gave it to me u can't take it back! And it's not 80 bucks!! It's just 70 bucks plus! And not all is your money! And if i'm a dog, u are a pig!

You wan me to pay u back 80 bucks right ? I won't ! I will pay u the whole luggage!

Her reply...,

i dun care.... u better return me. u shut ur mouth.. ur mum never teach you manners? like mother like daughter.. ten buck is last time u lend from me de! dun act blur. no wonder your friends dun like you..dog!

Seventh message....,

YOU OWN ME TEN BUCKS! DUMB GAL!

I PROMISE I WILL HATE HER FOREVER!!!

Blogged With Love @ 4:06 AM


♥ YOU
The Blogger [:

Photobucket Karis.S{♥}
Birhtday ; {05|09|1997}
School ; I study at a STUPID school called ANDERSON
1/4'10
12going13
Virgo pwns you(:
I ♥ dancing ALOT
I ♥ *HIM*
Photobucket ♥/KENCYN,
Audition
Lv.24
Amatuer
Single
Female
LotsOfLove ; FAM
Karis Seah

Create Your Badge F.H
bold underline strike italic

♥ AskMeeeeAnything
NoeMeWell .

♥ Plurkkk
ListenToMyRubbishh .

Plurk.com
♥ Chit-Chats
Dump everything here .


ShoutMix chat widget


♥ Loves
ILY :]

{♥}SHINee!
{♥}SuperJunior!
{♥}SuperJunior-M!
{♥}SNSD!
{♥}Girls Generation!
{♥}Big Bang!
{♥}Kara!
{♥}ZhiMin
{♥}ZhiYun
{♥}Jamaine
{♥}Rebacca
{♥}JiaYing
{♥}Jodeen
{♥}Joyce
{♥}Sim See
{♥}Cherlyn
{♥}Kelly
{♥}JiaXuan
{♥}Ixora
{♥}JieYi
{♥}Jie En
{♥}Yong Qi
{♥}Claire
{♥}PCPSClass5/6H'08/09
{♥}ANDSSClass1/4'10

♥ Music
Everyone love it, right ?


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.




♥ Credits
Don't remove it [: ♥

Designer : CATHERINE
Basecodes : Elfie
Image : x
Others : x o x o