the video above is one of my songs.. xD enjoy~~ i love this song so muuuuuuch!! ( loves )
morning jamaine reach around 10.30am. den we eat breakfast together. den start studying!! den after dat at 1.30pm, we go out together with my sis to j8. ate yoshinoya student meal for lunch den go gift-a-name buy my bday present from my sis but too bad almost every type of font type no A!! and my name have A, so nv buy. she say she next time go with her bf to bugis branch den buy, den fine lo, wad can i do?? lols. :) ok, end here, cya~ xD
Blogged With Love @ 2:29 AM
♥ YOU
The Blogger [:
Karis.S{♥}
Birhtday ; {05|09|1997}
School ; I study at a STUPID school called ANDERSON
1/4'10
12going13
Virgo pwns you(:
I ♥ dancing ALOT
I ♥ *HIM* ♥/KENCYN,
Audition
Lv.24
Amatuer
Single
Female
LotsOfLove ; FAM Karis Seah Create Your BadgeF.H boldunderlinestrikeitalic