Hello,
ask pls ._.

t-raphisheart.bs.com



♥ Tuesday, December 29, 2009


FINALLY BOUGHT MY HIGH HEELS! MUAHAHAHA! WILL UPLOAD A PICTURE OF IT!
TOMORROW GOING ESCAPE! FINALLY I CAN GO!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! xD
Today went out at around 11pm to take bus to toapayoh central to meet my sis. den we take MRT TO ORCHARD. den went to ion to meet my cousin. we ate the soup spoon. she treat us. so full. the soup we still like.., nv drink at all. haha! xD den we shop awhile. den went wisma. den fareast. bought my high heels there! hehe! xD den went toapayoh play swing! xD den to grandma hse eat dinner, ate a little only la. den now posting this! xD

Blogged With Love @ 3:39 AM


♥ YOU
The Blogger [:

Photobucket Karis.S{♥}
Birhtday ; {05|09|1997}
School ; I study at a STUPID school called ANDERSON
1/4'10
12going13
Virgo pwns you(:
I ♥ dancing ALOT
I ♥ *HIM*
Photobucket ♥/KENCYN,
Audition
Lv.24
Amatuer
Single
Female
LotsOfLove ; FAM
Karis Seah

Create Your Badge F.H
bold underline strike italic

♥ AskMeeeeAnything
NoeMeWell .

♥ Plurkkk
ListenToMyRubbishh .

Plurk.com
♥ Chit-Chats
Dump everything here .


ShoutMix chat widget


♥ Loves
ILY :]

{♥}SHINee!
{♥}SuperJunior!
{♥}SuperJunior-M!
{♥}SNSD!
{♥}Girls Generation!
{♥}Big Bang!
{♥}Kara!
{♥}ZhiMin
{♥}ZhiYun
{♥}Jamaine
{♥}Rebacca
{♥}JiaYing
{♥}Jodeen
{♥}Joyce
{♥}Sim See
{♥}Cherlyn
{♥}Kelly
{♥}JiaXuan
{♥}Ixora
{♥}JieYi
{♥}Jie En
{♥}Yong Qi
{♥}Claire
{♥}PCPSClass5/6H'08/09
{♥}ANDSSClass1/4'10

♥ Music
Everyone love it, right ?


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.




♥ Credits
Don't remove it [: ♥

Designer : CATHERINE
Basecodes : Elfie
Image : x
Others : x o x o