Hello,
ask pls ._.

t-raphisheart.bs.com



♥ Sunday, February 28, 2010


so long still at 1st page only, urgg. D; today performed at dunnoe wad temple name at chinatown, i forgot! kept on forgetting it. so was like..., here it goes.
morning damn early woke up.10am dad drive me and mum to go eat pork ribs soup. dad ate too duhh. so damn spicy, make my stomach unwell. grr. den went home. dad needa go out lerhhs. so i quickly changed den go SS hse, SS's sis drove us to huiguan. den practice practice lorhhs, den tie hair, den make up den practice den continue makeup den 5.25pm go downstairs boarded the bus to chinatown dunnoe wad temple name. den after dat zou tai ( road ) den eat dinner, take photo, bu zhuang, put lipstick, took photo all around of everyone including me. :D den needa go perform lerhhs! we were the 2nd item. hehhs. so cool yeahh. ;DD I DID TOOK PHOTO! COS I WANNA FLOOD MY BLOG WITH PHOTOS! BUT I CHANGED TO MY DEAREST IPHONE! SO ALL THE THINGS I HAVEN TRANSFER OVER YET COS LAZY! SO CANT UPLOAD! URGG. HEHEHS, :P BUT NVM! NEXT TIME LORHHS! HOPE I DUN FORGET. IF NOT..., TOO BAD. T.T D:

Blogged With Love @ 7:08 AM


♥ YOU
The Blogger [:

Photobucket Karis.S{♥}
Birhtday ; {05|09|1997}
School ; I study at a STUPID school called ANDERSON
1/4'10
12going13
Virgo pwns you(:
I ♥ dancing ALOT
I ♥ *HIM*
Photobucket ♥/KENCYN,
Audition
Lv.24
Amatuer
Single
Female
LotsOfLove ; FAM
Karis Seah

Create Your Badge F.H
bold underline strike italic

♥ AskMeeeeAnything
NoeMeWell .

♥ Plurkkk
ListenToMyRubbishh .

Plurk.com
♥ Chit-Chats
Dump everything here .


ShoutMix chat widget


♥ Loves
ILY :]

{♥}SHINee!
{♥}SuperJunior!
{♥}SuperJunior-M!
{♥}SNSD!
{♥}Girls Generation!
{♥}Big Bang!
{♥}Kara!
{♥}ZhiMin
{♥}ZhiYun
{♥}Jamaine
{♥}Rebacca
{♥}JiaYing
{♥}Jodeen
{♥}Joyce
{♥}Sim See
{♥}Cherlyn
{♥}Kelly
{♥}JiaXuan
{♥}Ixora
{♥}JieYi
{♥}Jie En
{♥}Yong Qi
{♥}Claire
{♥}PCPSClass5/6H'08/09
{♥}ANDSSClass1/4'10

♥ Music
Everyone love it, right ?


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.




♥ Credits
Don't remove it [: ♥

Designer : CATHERINE
Basecodes : Elfie
Image : x
Others : x o x o