♥ Sunday, March 28, 2010
TELL U SOMETHING, TELL U SOMETHING!! i saw saikit at tpy central with his bro and his mum, and den we were like staring at each other without saying hello. LOL, hahahhs. ;DD okays, went to a condominium called "grandeur8" to view 2 houses. got 1 more die liao larhhs, LOL, jk. so first one was okays, 2nd one oso okays lorhhs, but 2nd one everything feng shui feng shui. it's really EVERYTHING okays! E-V-E-R-Y S-I-N-G-L-E T-H-I-N-G dat's inside the house! Ohhhhh Myyyyy Goshhhhhhhh! -.- okays, so waited for sis to come and view as well, she was damn freaking LONG. okays, den see see see, she commented. den we were like.., zzz -.- LOL. V^^V she wore my heels, i was so damn angry. so tell u wad, im gonna lock E-V-E-R-Y S-I-N-G-L-E T-H-I-N-G of mine in the future, my shoes, my clothes, my stationaries, simply EVERYTHING. so no one could touch it. im not being selfish but, well, i dun like people to touch MY things and since she doesnt shares HER things with ME, why should I den? LOL, okays, fine fine fine... okays, now preparing to go bedok grandma's hse, will be leaving at 6.30pm for dinner. ;DD so buhhbyes.
Blogged With Love @ 2:58 AM