Hello,
ask pls ._.

t-raphisheart.bs.com



♥ Tuesday, April 6, 2010



Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics


I wan to be the one who make me smile, but idk how i could.


Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics


I wanna be with you.


Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics


I dun mind if it's a plastic ring or paper ring. i dun wan a diamond ring, i just wan u to say the 3 words.


Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics



Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics


I agree.


Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics



Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics


It's u, and i wanna u to noe it's u.


Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics



Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics


ILOVEYOU <3

goodnites everyone. ;D

Blogged With Love @ 6:49 AM


♥ YOU
The Blogger [:

Photobucket Karis.S{♥}
Birhtday ; {05|09|1997}
School ; I study at a STUPID school called ANDERSON
1/4'10
12going13
Virgo pwns you(:
I ♥ dancing ALOT
I ♥ *HIM*
Photobucket ♥/KENCYN,
Audition
Lv.24
Amatuer
Single
Female
LotsOfLove ; FAM
Karis Seah

Create Your Badge F.H
bold underline strike italic

♥ AskMeeeeAnything
NoeMeWell .

♥ Plurkkk
ListenToMyRubbishh .

Plurk.com
♥ Chit-Chats
Dump everything here .


ShoutMix chat widget


♥ Loves
ILY :]

{♥}SHINee!
{♥}SuperJunior!
{♥}SuperJunior-M!
{♥}SNSD!
{♥}Girls Generation!
{♥}Big Bang!
{♥}Kara!
{♥}ZhiMin
{♥}ZhiYun
{♥}Jamaine
{♥}Rebacca
{♥}JiaYing
{♥}Jodeen
{♥}Joyce
{♥}Sim See
{♥}Cherlyn
{♥}Kelly
{♥}JiaXuan
{♥}Ixora
{♥}JieYi
{♥}Jie En
{♥}Yong Qi
{♥}Claire
{♥}PCPSClass5/6H'08/09
{♥}ANDSSClass1/4'10

♥ Music
Everyone love it, right ?


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.




♥ Credits
Don't remove it [: ♥

Designer : CATHERINE
Basecodes : Elfie
Image : x
Others : x o x o